START YOUR OWN AOC @
OWN AOC @
“Architects of Change @ School has had a visible impact on our community at Our Lady of Peace. The speakers we invite are captivating and spark creative energy that motivates us to seek our own opportunities for leadership. Driven by compassion and rooted in solidarity with our community, our students are inspired to pursue their own interests with an eye for social justice and change.”Elizabeth Hanczor (17)
ALL ARCHITECTS OF CHANGE
ALL ARCHITECTS OF CHANGE
Now You Can Start Your Own AOC @ Conversation … Anywhere
At Architects of Change we believe that we all have the power to be Architects of Change in our own lives, in our own homes and in our own communities. Our conversation series is meant to inspire you to challenge what is and imagine what can be – only then can you make a difference, move humanity forward and unite it.
We recognize that high-impact conversations happen all of the time, between all different types of people, all over the world. We also get that in order to truly create a caring, conscious, connected and compassionate society, we must unify, convene, talk and truly listen.
That is why we have launched the ARCHITECTS OF CHANGE @ PROGRAM where women and men, companies, universities, conferences and like-minded groups can host their own certified Architects of Change Conversation.
COMING SOON: DOWNLOAD THE AOC @ TOOLKIT
How Can You Host an AOC @ Conversation?
- Find Someone Who Challenges What Is, Imagines What Can Be and Then Creates the Change They Want to See. Set up a live conversation with them. This could be at a school, in a town hall, in your living room or at work.
- Invite an engaged network of individuals committed to making a difference in the world to hear your conversation in person and on social media.
- Follow the Format: 45 Minute Conversation, 15 Minute Q&A (Simple and Impactful). We have a special video message from Maria to start your conversation and an explainer on where the idea came from for your materials.
- Share your conversation on social using #ArchitectsofChange or on MariaShriver.com by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A portion of all of the proceeds from Architects of Change go to the Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement (WAM). We ask that you make a contribution to a non-profit of your choice or WAM if you have made a profit.
READ MY BLOG
We are heading into my favorite week of the year. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it represents everything that is important to me: My family (I just spent a few days with two of my cousins. How deeply meaningful it was to share laughter and connection...read more