1. What are your three words to live by? Why do these words guide your life?
Sobriety – Without it, I have nothing.
Love – My favorite quote from No Great Mischief by Alistair MacLeod is: “All of us are better when we’re loved.”
Humor – In Joni Mitchell’s song, People’s Parties, she wrote: “Laughing and crying you know it’s the same release.”
2. What does being an Architect of Change mean to you?
I think it means being brave and not being calcified in our family patterns.
3. Who do you consider to be an Architect of Change in your life?
Every sober woman I know.
4. What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in life?
That I am not in control.
5. What is one thing you are working on right now that you feel especially passionate about?