Cristina Ferrare’s Roasted Shrimp With Cannellini Beans
I am sharing the recipe for the oven roasted “Shrimp with Cannellini Beans” from “Food for Thought” for your Mother’s Day Celebration!
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt and black cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cracked black pepper
- 6 fresh sage leaves torn
- 2 -15-ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed gently and drained
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- 6 fresh basil leaves rolled tightly then sliced thin
- 5 mint leaves chopped
- 2 cups wild baby arugula & Spinach chopped
- 2 cups frisee lettuce torn into small pieces
- 12 Kalamata olives
- 1 cup Greek or French Feta cheese crumbled
- 1 lemon sliced thin
- 4 tablespoons pomegranates seeds
PRE-HEAT THE OVEN TO 375 F.
In a glass bowl add the cleaned shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper, mix. Arrange the shrimp in one layer 2” apart, sprinkle with kosher salt and cracked black pepper, mix to coat the shrimp. Spread the sage leaves over the top, roast for 12 minutes. Remove from oven, cover lightly with foil and set aside.
In a glass bowl add the cannellini beans, salt, and pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, basil, mint, arugula, frisee lettuce and toss together gently.
On a large platter arrange the bean salad and top with the roasted Shrimp. Add the Kalamata olive, feta cheese, lemon slices, and pomegranate seeds.
“Food for Thought” Available on Amazon.com.
Face Book Cristina Ferrare